TRASH DEVICE ROG5

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG 5
Firmware Version:.229
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):GAME GENIE PERFORMANCE ISSUE & SCREEN RECORDING CHOPPY
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
ROG 5 BGMI game play like worst.See game performance cpu 1.19ghz only on xmode+ With Aeroactive cooler.What is the hell going on.Its is a brand of asus like a shit !
The problem came up with 2021 June still now they are developing team not find the solution great effort of asus.
58 REPLIES 58

Sarkiri
Rising Star II
hp9976802431

.@sarkarsujeet97.@saraogishivam3@Sarkiri I tried all downgrade version still locked at 1.42ghz only.They install a cheap motherboard on my phone.Screen record video also laggy and choppy .888 processor before motherboard replacement good throttle but after twice replacement it's like a shit.

@ARP_ASUS

View post
Play with Advanced all set to High, Game Tuning Level 3 or Hardcore Tuning Set to All High. Normal X-Mode will thermal throttle just like like latest firmware unless you have Aero Active Cooler and activate Mode+ which will lock your CPU to 2.38GHz above 45C.
And I haven't test PUBG / BGMI yet. I'll post a video soon to show the difference.

ramdanrivanto
Rising Star II
I think they downclock the performance issue in order to keep the heat low, well you know many devices have dead wifi, mobo dead. Etc. First time i buy this phone it plays genshin and honkai very smoothly with highest 60 fps setting and of course the heat was high until 45-47 and that i used blackshark cooler pro imagine if i didnt use one maybe it could reached 50 above. Well yeah they downclock the performance to reduce the heat, at least thats what i think.

sumit_kohli
Star III
@Sarkiri please tell me how to downgrade

Sarkiri
Rising Star II
hp9976802431

.@sarkarsujeet97.@saraogishivam3@Sarkiri I tried all downgrade version still locked at 1.42ghz only.They install a cheap motherboard on my phone.Screen record video also laggy and choppy .888 processor before motherboard replacement good throttle but after twice replacement it's like a shit.

@ARP_ASUS

View post

It's because you messed up the downgrade process and it automatically downloaded the lastest firmware.

Sarkiri
Rising Star II
Here is the video of BGMI on my downgraded firmware.
2022-03-21-10-20-29.mp4It never dropped below 2.38GHz above 45C with Advanced Profile all set to High.
Try that on your latest .210 .226 .229 or Android 12 firmware and show me the video with CPU float running.