Sibi
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: .57(a12)
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hey Asus, i just bought song wf-1000xm4 tws and found that when i select optimise for audio quality (990/909kbps) for ldac codec the audio playing via headset is choppy and stuttery....and when i spoke with Sony and also surfed in Google foun that weaker midrange processor will have this issue...but it's happening in a 50k sd888 processor phone....can you please look into this issue???

@ARP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Irene2_ASUS @Gustav
8 REPLIES 8

Sibi
Rising Star II
The same is playing without stutter in my previous phone realme x2pro with SD855+

Sibi
Rising Star II
In realme x2pro it plays without stutter in same apple music both with screen on and off but in Rog 5 it plays without stutter only when screen is off and when i turn on screen it stutters this should happen only in weaker processor phones where the processor struggles to render both display and the Bluetooth codec but it's happening in a 50k flagship phone...and works fine ina 2yr old 30k realme x2pro with a 855+ 3generation older procesor

Sibi
Rising Star II
In the 3 ldac modesI can play 330,660kbps ldac mode only the 990kbps mode has this issue and it has to do with processor coding....seems like Asus limiting cpu usage which is been complained by many gamers here is the same reason for this issue as well

ChillyRide
Rising Star I
I will try with my ldac sony earphones and will answer soon.
Have no problems with ldac and usb audio player pro. Everything plays as it should without any distortions. Output is correct and maxed out. Here is screens:
screenshot-20220320-132846353.jpg
screenshot-20220320-132933178.jpg
P.S. I got Sony XB80BS. Sport headset with ldac support