This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find ai suite 3

xyz766
Star I
Hi, I use a vivobook pro 14 (m3401a ryzen 5000 series), and i can't seem to find ai suite 3 on the asus download center.. is it really not available for notebooks? I read on another forum that the download center isn't frequently updated for less popular models.. Is that the case here? Or is it just really not available? Thank you
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
xyz766

Hi, I use a vivobook pro 14 (m3401a ryzen 5000 series), and i can't seem to find ai suite 3 on the asus download center.. is it really not available for notebooks? I read on another forum that the download center isn't frequently updated for less popular models.. Is that the case here? Or is it just really not available? Thank you

Can't find ai suite 3
I KNEW that software is for asus desktop motherboard only

Falcon_ASUS
xyz766

Can't find ai suite 3
@xyz766
Like information provided to you by other users, this application is intended for use with motherboard products. Thank you.