Sibi
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi Asus i manually updated a12 for Rog5 from ur website and found the a12 to be poorly adapted

the game genie and screenshot settings found inside advance settings both have the "game toolbar" settings available...i think it ended up in 2places due to error...pls look into it and fix this.
The Asus Rog theme has orange/blue accent based on theme applied but the Google apps are in greensih tints this is due to lack of a12 native theme support ..it would be good if u adapt and give the a12 native theme engine like in Zf8!
34 REPLIES 34

Sibi
Rising Star II
waxy78611

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/207193#Comment_207193

That's weird 😭 I use airpods pro and on Android 11 they were super loud. Now they're just quiet, it's like max volume on airpods on a12 is 50% of what I used to get on A11.

Any idea how I can downgrade the software?

View post
Downgrade will wipe ur data...so.i suggest try formatting...sometimes android version updates can cause issues to some....format will fix 90% issues..

waxy78611
Zen Master I
Sibi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/207194#Comment_207194

Downgrade will wipe ur data...so.i suggest try formatting...sometimes android version updates can cause issues to some....format will fix 90% issues..

View post
I definitely need to downgrade bro, I hate this update 🤣 I'm willing to go through the painful 4 hour process of restoring my data just to get back to A11. Any idea how I can go back to A11?

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Sibi,
Noted the feedback. Let me get back and check on all. If there is any major issue for anyone, the downgrade link is available as well.

MANINDER_SINGH
Rising Star I
How to upgrade a12 manually. Please let me know. I am new here

Sibi
Rising Star II
MANINDER SINGH

How to upgrade a12 manually. Please let me know. I am new here

View post
Download the a12 file from Asus website...move the file from download folder and place it in internal storage....restart and you will see update system prompt...give yes and wait for 10-15mins...it will ask for reboot give yes you will ulbe updated to a12