Sibi
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hey Asus team, you guys are always saying put the a12 theme engine request in ideas for next forum we will adapt it if enough people request for it....i see so many Rog 5 users in ideas for next forum requesting a12 theme engine....but u guys are not looking to it....now after a12 update the Google apps are visibling ugly with greensih accent and tints in background and Asus ui is having another accent colors as per themes....this is inconsistent and looks ugly....we want a12 theme engine to be available on Rog 5...
Instead of asking us to put it in ideas for next as u are saying for a long time....create an official post with a poll asking if u need a12 theme engine yes or no...you will see 90% of Rog t users selecting yes...this way u will know the truth ..
Seriously after a12 update the phones ugliest looking with various accent colors and inconsistent
42 REPLIES 42

ZT-6ba223c6
Rising Star I
Sibi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/207386#Comment_207386

Yes bro....once u see inconsistent and ugly different accent colors in a12 u will agree...the Google apps instead of white background shows a greensih tints background with green accents it's so ugly in a12

View post
Well in my opinion material u/a12 is incredibly ugly to begin with. Too much large useless unused space, too colerful, too ugly. Not speaking about Asus a12 but a12 in general.
But it seems like I'm relatively alone in the asus community with that opinion.

Sibi
Rising Star II
ZT-6ba223c6

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/207397#Comment_207397

Well in my opinion material u/a12 is incredibly ugly to begin with. Too much large useless unused space, too colerful, too ugly. Not speaking about Asus a12 but a12 in general.

View post
A12 is ugly...but it atleast had uniformity across ui...but Asus made the ugly a12 even more uglier with inconsistent and different accent colors across the ui

T1T4N
Star I
i had rog 1, rog 2, and now i have bought a rog 5 but if asus can't releases a update without removing a feature whats the point of buying from asus? every company are working their 4$$ off and releasing extera features on top of the stock android release features, market is filled with the same phones with the same dedign and look over and over for generations that and asus instead of focusing on the improving software -which is a key selling point when you wanna sell a customer a new device- to it's absolute best are cutting corners by removing stock android features not only once but multiple times throughout multiple android realeses? this is absolute bullsh## and unfortunately me and many others won't support asus anymore if they wanna go down further this way. for sure airtriggers are nice and help a lot in games but asus needs to understand even a hardcore gamer needs to use their phone for other uses than gaming a lot of time and will appreciate a good looking and customizable to it's needs and desires software.
also guys please tag Anders_ASUS here too. he is a good guy and will help if he can.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
ZT-6ba223c6

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/207397#Comment_207397

View post
No, you're not the only one, I find A12 ugly, I'm not talking about asus but about “Material You” in general.
Google would be better off focusing on important functions than unilaterally deciding and imposing what users want.

Sibi
Rising Star II
@Anders_ASUS help pls