This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 8 Android 12 Color Palette

Darren_W
Star II
I recently upgraded to android 12 on my Zenfone and all my my Google apps turned to a hue of green. After browsing the internet I figured out that this is due to android 12's color pallete feature, however for the life of me I cannot find the setting to change it. Can anyone help me find this?
screenshot-20220314-101050140.jpg
screenshot-20220314-101033972.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

keren_ASUS
Hi @Darren_W
To change the color pallete you go into wallpaper and style and scroll down until you see “themed” icon. Toggle this option on or off. When it’s on the On position, you can choose a different theme color. 

kristoffia
Star III
keren_ASUS

Hi @Darren_W

To change the color pallete you go into wallpaper and style and scroll down until you see “themed” icon. Toggle this option on or off. When it’s on the On position, you can choose a different theme color. 

View post
@keren_ASUS Show me where? Because certainly not in Zenfone 8. I even changed my native language to English in the settings to check this hint.
@Darren_W writes about android 12 option to automatically adjust the color scheme to the wallpaper colors. Sorry Darren but this is another bug on this phone (android 12) and this option does not work.

Darren_W
Star II
kristoffia

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/207103#Comment_207103

@keren_ASUS Show me where? Because certainly not in Zenfone 8. I even changed my native language to English in the settings to check this hint.

@Darren_W writes about android 12 option to automatically adjust the color scheme to the wallpaper colors. Sorry Darren but this is another bug on this phone (android 12) and this option does not work.

View post
Greeeeat... Any idea on how soon until it's fixed?

tyrodsouza96
Star II
keren_ASUS

Hi @Darren_W

View post
That feature doesn't exist on my ZF 8 yet. Are you implying that something similar is currently being developed? If so that sounds great!