This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIG BATTERY DRAIN ON ZENFONE 8 ON ANDROID 12

Vanja1986
Star III
Tge battery on my zenfone 8 is draing so fast ni matter what battery mode i use. Im mostly on dinamic and auto refresh and AOD OFF. The battery life is alos very inconsistent. Just using the phone drains the battery very qiuckly. I dont play games on it,aslo the camera app is using alot of battery. Any advice??I just hope they fix this issues with next updates. Eveything else i love on this phone.
26 REPLIES 26

Vanja1986
Star III
Mekanin

I just update manually from A11 .82 firmware to A12, so far battery has a good improvement, right now my phone from 100% almost reach 2 days without charging, and now it still 13% of juice and the SoT 4 hours 45 minutes. I'm a casual user, social media (instagram, twitter), spending 40 minutes on youtube, spotify, mostly whatsapp and I say this battery life has a great improvement comparing the Android 11 where it will only last a day less.

View post
I did the update to Android 12 manualy also 3 weeks ago,3.6 GB file but yesterday i downgraded to Android 11,also manualy više Asus support site. And when i turned on the phone on Android 11,a systems software update notification poped up and was for last Android 12 build(OTA notification) Ande this time was 1.4 GB so half the size compared to the first manual update to Android 12. And i downloaded the update and im now on Android 12 again. Maybe this new OTA update will fix the battery. Maybe the big manual update was faulty in some way and was drainning the battery. This is my last hope.

hllsynotebook
Rising Star II
Android 12 is just out, fix updates will be released for this

Vanja1986
Star III
hllsynotebook

View post
hllsynotebook

View post
Android 12 is out via OTA?you sure they gonna fix the battery?

Rexator
Star III
Yes its out. Not sure if thats fix the battery but im gonna try it today

Vanja1986
Star III
Rexator

Yes its out. Not sure if thats fix the battery but im gonna try it today

View post
Yes,but latter updates will fix the battery drain?