ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 5
Firmware Version: .226
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: always while gaming
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): all games
Should a clock speed of 1.40 ghz be considered ideal for a gaming phone ? If yes , then 15 k mid range realme and redmi devices should all be called gAminG pHoNes . Basically, we paid 50 k for a RGB light on the back.
10 REPLIES 10

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
I already complaint is consumer help.If this issue any one raise your voice legally

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi ExodusCODM and everyone.
I feel we can just create one thread which can have performance related issue which most of you are facing. I understand your concern but creating multiple thread won't help anyone.
The devs are aware and working on it. Thanks for highlighting.

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

I feel we can just create one thread which can have performance related issue which most of you are facing. I understand your concern but creating multiple thread won't help anyone.

View post
Thank you for letting us know that the issue hasn't gone unnoticed.

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
ARP_ASUS

View post
And your performance become worst after A12

dheeraj_g999
Star III
Mine locked at 835Mhz and with Xmode it's 1.3Ghz. Motherboard replaced twice...forget abt the fix, the new updates for the phone will bring new issues. Never trusting Asus again!!
You know what's the worst part., humiliation we get from our friends. My friends laugh at me asking, "howz your fastest Android phone?", "howz your best gaming phone?".
Remember the Asus tagline...For those who dare.
I'll never dare again in my life!!