waxy78611
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Has anyone updated to this latest firmware?
Any noticeable improvements?
Any changes/improvements to audio quality?

Finally, does anyone know where I can download this update from? Doesn't seem to be on the Asus website. If anyone has a download link that'd be great 🙌
46 REPLIES 46

FunBike31
Community Legend I
What I tested did not make me want to go to the performance test, it made me too angry.
1- Asus considers this update to be high priority and important, so it is forced. So, if I don't unlock the bootloader or root, operations that block OTAs, the update will come back, so it's impossible to downgrade without losing the warranty.

2- An application launched with Armory Create prevents the superposition of another application, this since .151
- Main application in the foreground;
-- parameter Armory Create ok
-- hidden overlay application, unusable.
- Layered secondary application configured with Armory Create and main application without Armory Create.
-- The overlay application is displayed above the main application and is usable
-- Armory Create setting is disabled

3 - Charge PD / PPS and all chargers with the 2 Quick Charge + PD protocols
-- Bug introduced with update .151, detected by other users at the beginning of January, confirmed by ASUS in February and promised correction.
-- 210 nothing, 226 nothing, 229 nothing
The turned off device also has this problem, which means it's the low level driver, which is even less reassuring

4- Automatic change of 3g-4G-4G+-5G connectivity depending on mobile signal strength
-- Loss of data when a strong 4G+ signal returns, Airplane mode Off-On or deactivate/reactivate the SIM card.

We even come to doubt that the Google security updates are present

rStar
Rising Star II

Point 4 is very irritating probelm which they didn't fix in any update.
Now signal and speed drops even if I'm browsing or watching YouTube videos.
At the time of gaming ping suddenly goes high and I've no other option in all these occasions than turning on-off Airplane mode.
screenshot-20220312-213859292-281-29.jpg
See 👆 this happened when i was typing 😡 @FunBike31

waxy78611
Zen Master I
rStar

Hold on guys ... Mixed reviews now

One more person recived the new fw update and he said performance is not improved, cpu remains downclocked in both dynamic and x mode.

First person was using customised hardcore settings (imported scenario profile)

credit: @Sarkiri

View post
Thanks for updates and feedback 😊

gopinath11212
Star II
PUBG cpu performance low and lag issue in close range fight please fix next update