This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenbook UX431FN not work Fn+Esc, up down arrow key after Windows 10 update and BIOS update

ThongVan
Star I
System: Win10 Pro
Battery or AC: Both
Model: UX431FN
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description: After update latest BIOS version from Asus page, Fn+Esc key and updown arrow key not work. Please instruct how to solve. I've sent to Asus assigned support center but didn't help due to the laptop serial number is not in database.
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
ThongVan
  1. System: Win10 Pro
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: UX431FN
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description: After update latest BIOS version from Asus page, Fn+Esc key and updown arrow key not work. Please instruct how to solve. I've sent to Asus assigned support center but didn't help due to the laptop serial number is not in database.

Zenbook UX431FN not work Fn+Esc, up down arrow key after Windows 10 update and BIOS update
@ThongVan
Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Notebook] Asus Keyboard hotkeys - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS Global[Notebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix Keyboard problems | Official Support | ASUS GlobalSorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
ThongVan
  1. System: Win10 Pro
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: UX431FN
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

after successful update of bios firmware, you should reset the bios settings to default, save and exit, then go bios, configure the bios settings as you like, save and exit.