Sujin_MS
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 5
Firmware Version:18.0840.2201.226
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi Team,
This is the second time I am facing the WIFI issue (Wifi is not turning on) after the software update. When I faced this issue the first time, the Asus service center team replaced the phone motherboard. After 8 months I am facing the same issue again. I am sure if I submit this device to the service center they will replace the existing motherboard(While checking in the Asus Discussion portal, I could see that lot of rog users replace their phone motherboard more than two in the warranty period). But I am sure the Asus software team will come up with a bug full update in the future. It will burn my wifi chip again but that time my device might be out of warranty.
I am expecting a refund rather than a replacement. If the team is not ready with this I will go with consumer court for justice. 
18 REPLIES 18

Sujin_MS
Star II
hp9976802431

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/206672#Comment_206672

Note it I'm change the motherboard twice.Some users changes multiple times.After the motherboard changes like turnoff,thorttling issue,frame drop and heating wait for a upcoming unknown issues. They are cheated in phone industry. Many problems there.Still they are not giving a proper answer. even a problems coming on your phone they tell only service center to go.if warranty to go service is OK but no Warranty what you do? In the case developers are sleeping or not speaking their mistakes.All are fraud including service center team .Because Rog5 unit customers are their testing animals on developers. Different firmware there check on website rog5 current .226 version.Rog5s series .192 version .

View post
The easiest way is to raise a complaint in consumer court online consumerhelpline.gov.in and explain everything currently you are facing with your device(Mention all dates and scanned copies of all job sheets). This is the only way to get justice. 

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
Sujin MS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/206702#Comment_206702

Is this your first time experiencing this? If yes please submit your device to the service center, once you received the device play hard with 90 fps and install all upcoming updates. This will burn again your phone within 6 months, that time raise a complaint via Asus Customer care call or Chat and advise them to escalate this issue to a higher level. then only you can get the warranty extension.

View post
See my call history and date worst customer service i seen ever .

k_huat
Rising Star II
Sujin MS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/206682#Comment_206682

The easiest way is to raise a complaint in consumer court online consumerhelpline.gov.in and explain everything currently you are facing with your device(Mention all dates and scanned copies of all job sheets). This is the only way to get justice. 

View post
We need a Justice League team to counter Asus 🤣

Sujin_MS
Star II
# Guys please review the below recent discussion with Asus Team #

From Asus:-
Hi Sujin,

Thanks for the email, sorry but we can only assure you on the repair quality. We will resolve the issues and hand over to you, we cannot give you any guarantee on the life of the device. If were giving guarantees on product quality, then there would have not been any need of the service centres correct.

I will keep you posted on the repair.

Thanks!!

My Reply:-
Hi Stalin,

Your last statement is very true, but if you just go through the "https://zentalk.asus.com/en" you can see more than 100 of Asus rog 5 users are complaining about this issue. As a customer, I don't have time to go service center each time. Your engineers are currently destroying the Asus brand value. 
I had checked the Asus previous rog phone reviews on youtube before buying the Rog 5, almost them are satisfied with their device. 

My friend is a YouTuber with lakhs of subscribers so I am planning to explain this with him, he will explain the current status of Asus to his subscribers. 
Thanks for your valuable support.

Thanks & Regards
Sujin M S

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
Sujin MS

# Guys please review the below recent discussion with Asus Team #

From Asus:-

Hi Sujin,

Thanks for the email, sorry but we can only assure you on the repair quality. We will resolve the issues and hand over to you, we cannot give you any guarantee on the life of the device. If were giving guarantees on product quality, then there would have not been any need of the service centres correct.

I will keep you posted on the repair.

Thanks!!

My Reply:-

Hi Stalin,

Your last statement is very true, but if you just go through the "https://zentalk.asus.com/en" you can see more than 100 of Asus rog 5 users are complaining about this issue. As a customer, I don't have time to go service center each time. Your engineers are currently destroying the Asus brand value. 

I had checked the Asus previous rog phone reviews on youtube before buying the Rog 5, almost them are satisfied with their device. 

My friend is a YouTuber with lakhs of subscribers so I am planning to explain this with him, he will explain the current status of Asus to his subscribers. 

Thanks for your valuable support.

Thanks & Regards

Sujin M S

View post
Do it now brother and also tweet about the issue. Tag it phone community.They are not responding till the day now.If our show about the issue to people don't buy rog5 segment mobile ,because many issues on there,if their update problems. Your statement Appreciated. I like and love Asus brand .But this time 💔