FROMHELL
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello I have been using rog phone 5 (hk global version) in korea for 9~10 months.It seemed like everything was working fine.But few days ago, all of sudden, finger print sensor is gone (even no option on the settings menu) and the phone cant detect my Usims(both on sim1 and sim2).
Usually I would get my phone repaired, but after hearing about phones keep geting broken after repairs and repairs, I would like to get refunds.Also, I do not want to hassle with all that rma process and I do not want to wait for 2 months for repair.
Thus I kindly ask for refunds
Thank you
8 REPLIES 8

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
ROG Phone 5 Help Docslogin consumers form
File a complaint

dheeraj_g999
Star III
I did it already... So that, i received calls and emails from Asus. All I received is apologies. They just apologise for the issues..... nothing more than that

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
dheeraj.g999

I did it already... So that, i received calls and emails from Asus. All I received is apologies. They just apologise for the issues..... nothing more than that

View post
If their apologies OK for you?You never do any mistakes but they are doing mistake in there shit updates.Even every time he say sorry for that problem the issue on Escalation for senior officer. If rog5 users (issue persons)team up for this time.Voice for justice. I'm talking about issue is right team up for all.

dheeraj_g999
Star III
Can you please suggest what I can do to complaint abt the issues??
Till now, I've emailed Asus only.