This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've given up!

GavinJSmart
Star III
I'm sorry to say that I've realised that Asus customer support is never going to acknowledge the fault with this phone constantly coming back on in your pocket.
I cannot tolerate it any longer and my work colleagues are fed up of me pocket dialing them every day. I'm fed up of dreading to see what's happened every time I get the phone out of my pocket.
I've not seen a single response from Asus to even acknowledge the situation so I'm going to be selling the phone and going back to xiaomi.
I will never buy another Asus product again :'(
15 REPLIES 15

rpaulojade
Star III
mnegreaionut

have the same problem (it is disappointing and shameful) gps does not work in the waze application. (it never worked properly) The battery is disappointing I charge it twice a day (with 60hz and location off and I dezctivated notifications and background data including facebook messenger many apps) When I make a call you put the phone on the speaker the person I'm talking to hears me twice with echo. the most disappointing phone and with a lot of problems. I have Android 12 with the latest update 0404.107 (I tried and hard reset nothing works) I go back to Samsung.

View post
You know there's a reason why Android 12 isn't on OTA yet.