This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus launcher crashing (serious issue)

prashanth
Rising Star II
Its the third time its happening,i thought it has some hardware fault but no!!!!!!! Its the asus launcher
Common guys its not fair to charge this price and let us go through all the trouble......
I cant access anything...its just blank,i could access the notification panel(not that its of any use)
Pleas look at the video @Anders_ASUS
5 REPLIES 5

Benjamin_Bernha
Rising Star II
Really? Are you on the latest update? I have had this phone since launch and the launcher has never crashed for me. Maybe one of your apps is causing the issue?

prashanth
Rising Star II
Yes my phone is upto date....its not a daily occurance for me but happens 2-3 weeks apart

prashanth
Rising Star II
Benjamin Bernhardsson

Really? Are you on the latest update? I have had this phone since launch and the launcher has never crashed for me. Maybe one of your apps is causing the issue?

View post
Please Look at the video, u'll understand better
@CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Try going to settings -> apps & notificataions -> See all apps xxx -> three dot menu -> show system -> scroll down to ASUS launcher and press it -> Storage & memory -> Clear Storage
Hope it helps or a factory reset is needed.
Last time we saw this issue, it happened because the user had installed another launched that made our launcher crash.