FROMHELL
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello I have been using rog phone 5 (hk global version) in korea for 9~10 months.It seemed like everything was working fine.But few days ago, all of sudden, finger print sensor is gone (even no option on the settings menu) and the phone cant detect my Usims(both on sim1 and sim2).
Usually I would get my phone repaired, but after hearing about phones keep geting broken after repairs and repairs, I would like to get refunds.Also, I do not want to hassle with all that rma process and I do not want to wait for 2 months for repair.
Thus I kindly ask for refunds
Thank you
8 REPLIES 8

FunBike31
Community Legend I
A dream is always pleasant to live, even if in the end the reality is disappointing.
Mazouz Hacene: 1967

Wooski
Star I
Lol goodluck, you won't get a refund.

dheeraj_g999
Star III
@FROMHELL refund??? Hahahaha.
Forget abt refund. I've begged Asus atleast extend the warranty because motherboard of my phone is replaced "twice". I've emailed Asus abt the issues I faced but no use. Asus not even concerned about their customers facing issues.

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
dheeraj.g999

@FROMHELL refund??? Hahahaha.

Forget abt refund. I've begged Asus atleast extend the warranty because motherboard of my phone is replaced "twice". I've emailed Asus abt the issues I faced but no use. Asus not even concerned about their customers facing issues.

View post
Consumer court it will be punish asus.complaint it to get it