This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many of you have faced issues after motherboard replacement?

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Hi, just curious to know how many of you have faced issues after replacing the motherboard! I have faced the same issue yesterday being in Android 12 beta, so i am making a separate thread so that you all can mention specifically all the problems you faced after the replacement, number of replacement done and also if you were charged for the replacement of motherboard after the product went out of warranty having the motherboard replaced.
I am going to show this to the regional head of SQM so that they get to know what exactly we are facing. I know that its a naive start, but please support so that others can also benefit out of it and Asus takes some action as an official statement.
40 REPLIES 40

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
ReaperZ_Wolf

These ACIN/ Regional Team Leaders are so daring that they have the audacity to tell me that why don't you talk about your motherboard problem, why do you talk about others facing the issue, when i told them i have all the email proofs related to your non transparent policy- refunding and extension of warranty by being biased with the consumers.

The entire hierarchy of Asus pipeline ia corrupted by being biased with the consumers. Good that i have files a case against them. Let them come to court.

View post
How did you contact with regional head? I want to legally pursue Asus as well. Kindly provide info

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
ExodusCODM

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/206034#Comment_206034

How did you contact with regional head? I want to legally pursue Asus as well. Kindly provide info

View post
ROG Phone 5 Help DocsThere you go. It consists of all the regional heads of India.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
10months back I warned people about this phone (youtube video to prove it), people called me hater, people called me crazy and jealous. I wonder how those people act now.

k_huat
Rising Star II
@ReaperZ_Wolf kindly update us what kind of action Asus took for this issue.
Asus always request us to check personal inbox message but Asus selectively reply to my certain issue only n some remain unanswered 👎

Indr
Rising Star II
k_huat

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/205997#Comment_205997

This is the most pitiful record so far, I would have collapse with all these "fantastic" experience, bravo bro u still standing firm 🤣

View post
Don't know how many more days I have to go with this Agony?? God bless me