cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System UI stopped working

koallawindows10
Rising Star I
I still have a problem with the "system UI stopped working"
With UI elements not in the place that they should be, for example the top notification bar in landscape is one half of the screen with the rounded corners on the middle of the screen while they should stay at the corner
I am desperate cause it really ruins the user experience.
What will fix it?
are there any solutions?
will factory reset help?

67 REPLIES 67

b0ttl3m4n
Rising Star I
If you have this issue the only fix is a factory reset. Did it and the issue disappeared, also new quick setting toggles seem to have appeared to disable the microfon and the camera. It sucks but it seems like some part of Android 11 was still present, causing these issues.

mr_deens
Rising Star I
I have installed fw .92 on 22nd... I haven't faced any UI crash since that day even though I'm using landscape mode to watch video...

koallawindows10
Rising Star I
b0ttl3m4n

If you have this issue the only fix is a factory reset. Did it and the issue disappeared, also new quick setting toggles seem to have appeared to disable the microfon and the camera. It sucks but it seems like some part of Android 11 was still present, causing these issues.

View post
Logical smh android is android
Joke starts here:
Why can't y'all do
sudo apt update
sudo apt upgrade
Joke ends here.

Rexator
Star III
Do admins have some news on fix this? I have system-UI crash everyday now after the update!

koallawindows10
Rising Star I
Rexator

Do admins have some news on fix this? I have system-UI crash everyday now after the update!

View post
A new update rolled out today, strange that they gave us an older security patch but alright