This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many of you have faced issues after motherboard replacement?

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Hi, just curious to know how many of you have faced issues after replacing the motherboard! I have faced the same issue yesterday being in Android 12 beta, so i am making a separate thread so that you all can mention specifically all the problems you faced after the replacement, number of replacement done and also if you were charged for the replacement of motherboard after the product went out of warranty having the motherboard replaced.
I am going to show this to the regional head of SQM so that they get to know what exactly we are facing. I know that its a naive start, but please support so that others can also benefit out of it and Asus takes some action as an official statement.
40 REPLIES 40

Indr
Rising Star II
hhop3936

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/205771#Comment_205771

Lodge a complaint on consumer forum . I already did it today. I can't replace motherboard after warranty because of its price expensive arround 38k

View post
Whats the procedure for lodging complain to Consumer Forum?

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Indr@@@@@123

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/205875#Comment_205875

Whats the procedure for lodging complain to Consumer Forum?

View post
You have a toll free number wherein you can call them. They will then instruct you on to how to go ahead with the complaint.
Can you share your experience on to how the service was done and problems you are facing after the replacement done.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi ReaperZ_Wolf,
Please check your personal inbox message and help me with the details.

Indr
Rising Star II
ReaperZ_Wolf

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/205879#Comment_205879

You have a toll free number wherein you can call them. They will then instruct you on to how to go ahead with the complaint.

Can you share your experience on to how the service was done and problems you are facing after the replacement done.

View post
ReaperZ_Wolf

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/205879#Comment_205879

View post
Submitted for arround 6 times in Service centre
First time for Wifi Hotspot issue after just 2 months of buying.
2nd time is for charging problem, after just 1 month of 1st main board replacement.
3rd time is for network issue/performance issue also random restart, according to SVC engineer checked thoroughly but found everything okay, but after picked up the unit I found that still random restart happened.
4th time is for random restart again, checked this time found everything okay in this unit.. still found random restart happened..
5/6th time for checking again found everything okay..
Everytime they found everything okay, I noticed that random restart happens specially when device is in idle mode(ex- Device left on table for long time)
Overnight battery drops about 14-15%, it's absolutely abnormal in my opinion.
Last but not the least as before I mentioned random restart happens, this time restart not happened phone was off by its own 😂 😂 happened arround 2 times for me till date. My AOD is in for 7AM to 23.00PM, so I found that my device is not showing the AOD then I found that the device is off, need to press power key to start the phone.. GHOST phone I must say 😅😂
After every random restart & ghost off I noticed that a small gape in battery graph which you can see in the attachment..

Mailed them call them several time for refund first but they don't have that refund policy so I tried for unit replacement but they don't give that to me also, opened this shitty unit for arround 4 times in just 7 months of buying, so in my opinion is this unit is faulty but they don't give replacement.

Yesterday I got a call from ACIN team that I need to go to SVC again 😂😂😂😂
& Call him he will take care after that, don't know what they are up to this time, I just need my replacement cause after warranty they will charge me for anything why would I pay for their fault? This device comes with manufacturing defect so they need to give me my Replacement hope they will do that this time...

You can find everything in this forum about my issues...

Indr
Rising Star II
Indr@@@@@123

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/205891#Comment_205891

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/205891#Comment_205891

Submitted for arround 6 times in Service centre

First time for Wifi Hotspot issue after just 2 months of buying.

2nd time is for charging problem, after just 1 month of 1st main board replacement.

3rd time is for network issue/performance issue also random restart, according to SVC engineer checked thoroughly but found everything okay, but after picked up the unit I found that still random restart happened.

4th time is for random restart again, checked this time found everything okay in this unit.. still found random restart happened..

5/6th time for checking again found everything okay..

Everytime they found everything okay, I noticed that random restart happens specially when device is in idle mode(ex- Device left on table for long time)

Overnight battery drops about 14-15%, it's absolutely abnormal in my opinion.

Last but not the least as before I mentioned random restart happens, this time restart not happened phone was off by its own 😂 😂 happened arround 2 times for me till date. My AOD is in for 7AM to 23.00PM, so I found that my device is not showing the AOD then I found that the device is off, need to press power key to start the phone.. GHOST phone I must say 😅😂

After every random restart & ghost off I noticed that a small gape in battery graph which you can see in the attachment..

screenshot-20220227-214359303.jpg

screenshot-20220222-132024915.jpg

Mailed them call them several time for refund first but they don't have that refund policy so I tried for unit replacement but they don't give that to me also, opened this shitty unit for arround 4 times in just 7 months of buying, so in my opinion is this unit is faulty but they don't give replacement.

Yesterday I got a call from ACIN team that I need to go to SVC again 😂😂😂😂

& Call him he will take care after that, don't know what they are up to this time, I just need my replacement cause after warranty they will charge me for anything why would I pay for their fault? This device comes with manufacturing defect so they need to give me my Replacement hope they will do that this time...

You can find everything in this forum about my issues...

View post
I forgot to mention something that they changed my mother board twice for wifi/Hotspot & charging issue which I faced 1St & 2Nd time respectively.
Changed my main board twice in just for 5 months of buying still they don't give me my valid replacement, they looted me.