Did you mean: 

Game genie is still bugged even after FW update

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: .226 (latest)
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always (in game genie)
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): every game (tested in Call of Duty Mobile and genshin impact)
Game tuning (and even X mode) is not increasing the cpu clock speed as it used to before the last update. As a result, the experience is not as smooth as it used to be before .206 update. I tested in call of duty mobile (cpu clock can't go beyond 1.42 ghz) and genshin impact (can't go beyond 1.06 ghz).

Additionally, RGB Aura lighting is still bugged: if music lighting is kept on, it's treating game sounds as music and interacting to its beats.

The latest FW update (.226) didn't fix these issues. Kindly look forward; many, including myself, have already reported these issues previously.
========================================

17 REPLIES 17

Sarkiri
Rising Star II
hp9976802431

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/205784#Comment_205784

Yah but it's not your fault .they cheated us like advertising for rog5 gaming beast.If you invested around 58k for game plays.But it like a 15k mobile performance only what you do?

View post
This is why I am so mad at Asus. The performance was good at first and I am really happy with the phone and then the Wi-Fi issue appeared. So I had to replace motherboard and then with the .210 update System Modes like X-Mode, Game Tuning and Hardcore Tuning stopped working but I was still able to get the full performance of 2.84GHz clock speed through Advanced Hardcore Tuning but with the latest update .226 they have even take that option away from us. So this phone is performing like shit.
This is a complete scam if you ask me. I would have never bought an ROG Phone if they are going to make the performance shit like this and they have no shame false advertising it as a gaming phone.

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
hp9976802431

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/205784#Comment_205784

Yah but it's not your fault .they cheated us like advertising for rog5 gaming beast.If you invested around 58k for game plays.But it like a 15k mobile performance only what you do?

View post
Sarkiri

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/205790#Comment_205790

This is why I am so mad at Asus. The performance was good at first and I am really happy with the phone and then the Wi-Fi issue appeared. So I had to replace motherboard and then with the .210 update System Modes like X-Mode, Game Tuning and Hardcore Tuning stopped working but I was still able to get the full performance of 2.84GHz clock speed through Advanced Hardcore Tuning but with the latest update .226 they have even take that option away from us. So this phone is performing like shit.

This is a complete scam if you ask me. I would have never bought an ROG Phone if they are going to make the performance shit like this and they have no shame false advertising it as a gaming phone.

View post
You know what? A 20 k realme device is providing 90 fps and better performance than this piece of shit

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
All issues known by mod and dev but they didn't respond to us.so we will go legally to slove this problem