This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenbook Duo UX482 with mx450: How to turn off Intel DPST for lower screen?

Anonymous
Not applicable
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC: Battery and AC
Model: UX482 EG
Frequency of occurrence: ALWAYS
Reset OS: TRIED
Screenshot or video: nope
========================
Detailed description:Turning off intel DPST works for the main screen, but it doesn't work for the screenpad plus screen, is there anyway to turn it off for the lowesr screen?
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is anyone else with zenbook duo facing the same issue where auto brightness/ auto contrast is still there on the lower screen when you turn it off in intel command center?
If not then i would prefer a factory image of the os, since that might solve most of my issues.
Thank you.

Falcon_ASUS
aau aau
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC: Battery and AC
  3. Model: UX482 EG
  4. Frequency of occurrence: ALWAYS
  5. Reset OS: TRIED
  6. Screenshot or video: nope

========================

Detailed description:Turning off intel DPST works for the main screen, but it doesn't work for the screenpad plus screen, is there anyway to turn it off for the lowesr screen?

Zenbook Duo UX482 with mx450: How to turn off Intel DPST for lower screen?
@aau aau
You can do this by disable "Panel Self Refalsh" & "Display Power Savings" options.
Thank you.
2.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can someone at Asus with a ux482 help with this?
I am in the intel command center right now, there are no seperate settings for plugged in and charging.
Also no settings for panel self refresh, is there someway to activate this using the registry settings.

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
How interesting - I also do not have settings for "On battery" and "Plugged in", only one tab that says "Power settings"