This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem In Asus Rog 5 Wifi Not Working

blaze0855
Star I
I have Updated To Android 12 My Wifi Is Not Working And Waiting A Long For Wifi . kindly Check The Problem Asus And Resolve The Issue As Soon As Possible I Am Facing This Lot Of Problem Office Work Is Also Pending .
screenshot-20220224-214651949.jpg

19 REPLIES 19

ZT-6ba223c6
Rising Star I
You sound like if they want something from you 😂😂😂
Why are people like that? Many say the very same thing "why should I let them repair my phone" (as if it's an honor).I really don't get it but I would like to understand you... it's for free... What would your alternative be? Not using it at all and buy a new one in order to prevent repairing costs later?
So you basically say you are upset because it will cost you something when you are out of warranty thus there is no reason to repair it and buy a new phone. Well then, problem solved I guess 💁

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
ZT-6ba223c6

Why are people like that? Many say the very same thing "why should I let them repair my phone" (as if it's an honor).I really don't get it but I would like to understand you... it's for free... What would your alternative be? Not using it at all and buy a new one in order to prevent repairing costs later?

So you basically say you are upset because it will cost you something when you are out of warranty thus there is no reason to repair it and buy a new phone. Well then, problem solved I guess 💁

View post
Yeah exactly. Why shall a consumer who has shelled his hard earned bear the pain whether its in warranty or not. When its a fault in the hardware they need to recall the device. They are using the same motherboard with no official statement that the problem has been resolved. So how do i trust after seeing so many users complaining to visit the service centre 3 to 4 times for the replacement. Why should i defer to update my phone when we all have paid a good chunk of money for what they have marketed! I wonder how many people do visit in a year for a premium phone they have invested on from other brands.

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
ZT-6ba223c6

View post
And fyi i am not refraining myself from changing my motherboard. I am being skeptical that even after the change problems are still recurring. And yes , if all the users as reported the motherboard issue keeps on happening why should i pay when my phone goes out of warranty for a faulty device from Asus that can never be rectified.

ZT-6ba223c6
Rising Star I
In a perfect world they would recall the hardware but that's not how it works. Economy doesn't work that way. If asus was that kind the company wouldn't even be able to build phones in the first place cause they would be swallowed by the market.
It's really unfortunate and I don't like it either but that's how the world works - that's what the buisness is and we won't be able to change it unless we all change our consuming habits worldwide.
As soon as you are out of warranty you should not repair it and buy a new one. However I totally forgot - again - not every country has as good warranty rules as mine so maybe you don't have 2/3 years what is usual for me. If that's the case I can understand you much better.
I can only assume/hope as soon as the chip shortage ends and as soon as they can deliver new charges it will become less likely to break again and again.
In the end I am in the same situation as you but I don't care too much.. If mine breaks I'll let it repair but until then I'm extremely happy with it. It's not worth the worry in my opinion.

ZT-6ba223c6
Rising Star I
ReaperZ_Wolf

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/205651#Comment_205651

Yeah i know. Have seen these threads before.

But its confusing that how come just after a single update in Android 12 beta ,so many people are reporting the same. Its only after yesterday's update everyone from Android 12 beta are reporting the same issue.

Whatever it is i simply want an downgrade option to verify it myself.

View post
You can flash the previous android 11 version whenever you want but that won't fix your burnd WiFi chip. Only a motherboard replacement can do this.

The update doesn't break it the update just causes a restart which then causes the drivers to reload but since your WiFi chip is burned they can't be loaded -> thus no WiFi