This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many of you have faced issues after motherboard replacement?

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Hi, just curious to know how many of you have faced issues after replacing the motherboard! I have faced the same issue yesterday being in Android 12 beta, so i am making a separate thread so that you all can mention specifically all the problems you faced after the replacement, number of replacement done and also if you were charged for the replacement of motherboard after the product went out of warranty having the motherboard replaced.
I am going to show this to the regional head of SQM so that they get to know what exactly we are facing. I know that its a naive start, but please support so that others can also benefit out of it and Asus takes some action as an official statement.
40 REPLIES 40

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
After motherboard replacement worst performance in the phone

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
hp9976802431

After motherboard replacement worst performance in the phone

View post
Hi thanks for your reply. Can you be specific onto what all issues you have been facing so that i can raise this complaint via legal actions.
For others i have already hired a lawyer who is ready to fight for this case. So request everyone to pour down your after service experience with the replaced motherboard.

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
Hi ,I already changed the motherboard twice.Still the problem remains again and again.Now the device is in service center only .They done test process finished.This time no parts changed.service engineer told your phone working properly. Coming week i will collect my device in service center.If the problem not resolved I should go for a legal complaint on asus.They Are fraud I lost my money my valuable time and I totally depressed.

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
hp9976802431

Hi ,I already changed the motherboard twice.Still the problem remains again and again.Now the device is in service center only .They done test process finished.This time no parts changed.service engineer told your phone working properly. Coming week i will collect my device in service center.If the problem not resolved I should go for a legal complaint on asus.They Are fraud I lost my money my valuable time and I totally depressed.

View post
Exactly. I can feel your frustrations. Imagine they change your motherboard on the 11th month and after a few months same issue happens. They will say then pay for the motherboard replacement. Which is absolutely illegal. Please do also let me know if they have extended the warranty or not. I will be later requiring your RMA which you may forward me personally, so that we can highlight all the cases to the court.