Did you mean: 

Game genie is still bugged even after FW update

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: .226 (latest)
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always (in game genie)
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): every game (tested in Call of Duty Mobile and genshin impact)
Game tuning (and even X mode) is not increasing the cpu clock speed as it used to before the last update. As a result, the experience is not as smooth as it used to be before .206 update. I tested in call of duty mobile (cpu clock can't go beyond 1.42 ghz) and genshin impact (can't go beyond 1.06 ghz).

Additionally, RGB Aura lighting is still bugged: if music lighting is kept on, it's treating game sounds as music and interacting to its beats.

The latest FW update (.226) didn't fix these issues. Kindly look forward; many, including myself, have already reported these issues previously.
========================================

17 REPLIES 17

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Closing this thread, please stick to 1 thread for same issue.

View post
Okay. Thank you

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
I already changed the motherboard twice.Still the problem remains again and again.Now the device is in service center only .They done test process finished.This time no parts changed.service engineer told your phone working properly. Coming week i will collect my device in service center.If the problem not resolved I should go for a legal complaint on asus.They Are fraud I lost my money my valuable time and I totally depressed.

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
hp9976802431

I already changed the motherboard twice.Still the problem remains again and again.Now the device is in service center only .They done test process finished.This time no parts changed.service engineer told your phone working properly. Coming week i will collect my device in service center.If the problem not resolved I should go for a legal complaint on asus.They Are fraud I lost my money my valuable time and I totally depressed.

View post
The game genie problem is not a motherboard issue that I can confirm.

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
Ultimate, 5s ,pro devices working perfectly. some rog5 users also perfect but my device after motherboard replacement many problems in the phone. I mentioned all recording files throttling issue ,compare to another rog5 game genie game play in service center.They are not give a proper solution

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
My last update on my phone was .210 firmware . I saw new version .226 on this website but I did not test it because my mobile was in service center only. I got mail for enrollment of beta a12 .if ex Now going to update this version(a12)means I don't know which kind problem will arrives . I saw android 12 beta users suffered by wifi problems again on discussing site.