Did you mean: 

Game genie is still bugged even after FW update

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: .226 (latest)
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always (in game genie)
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): every game (tested in Call of Duty Mobile and genshin impact)
Game tuning (and even X mode) is not increasing the cpu clock speed as it used to before the last update. As a result, the experience is not as smooth as it used to be before .206 update. I tested in call of duty mobile (cpu clock can't go beyond 1.42 ghz) and genshin impact (can't go beyond 1.06 ghz).

Additionally, RGB Aura lighting is still bugged: if music lighting is kept on, it's treating game sounds as music and interacting to its beats.

The latest FW update (.226) didn't fix these issues. Kindly look forward; many, including myself, have already reported these issues previously.
========================================

17 REPLIES 17

miryugaming
Rising Star I
Try game genie cache clear.
Maybe work.˚‧(´ฅωฅ`)·˚.

Sarkiri
Rising Star II
ExodusCODM

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog 5
  2. Firmware Version: .226 (latest)
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always (in game genie)
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): every game (tested in Call of Duty Mobile and genshin impact)

Game tuning (and even X mode) is not increasing the cpu clock speed as it used to before the last update. As a result, the experience is not as smooth as it used to be before .206 update. I tested in call of duty mobile (cpu clock can't go beyond 1.42 ghz) and genshin impact (can't go beyond 1.06 ghz).

Additionally, RGB Aura lighting is still bugged: if music lighting is kept on, it's treating game sounds as music and interacting to its beats.

The latest FW update (.226) didn't fix these issues. Kindly look forward; many, including myself, have already reported these issues previously.

========================================

Game genie is still bugged even after FW update
I had been complaining about this issue since last month and they even told me that they are working on this issue and yet its still not fixed with the newest update. What a complete joke of a phone.
The phone is currently performing worse than any other cheap android smartphones, and yet they call it a Gaming Phone 🤣

You can read my old post here on these threads if you want.
hp9976802431

1.42ghz only throttling(x mode also) In Game play and stuttering issue,can't play smooth .Very worst performance plz fix in update.

screenshot-20220108-222207678.jpg

Performance issue After motherboard replacement

hp9976802431

ROG 5 12/256 playing BGMI Heavy Shuttering and to much of lag .If my screen Recorder Setting 1080p-quality high-60fps Recording Footage is here

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/TO3WV7M8LTEM/2022-01-14-01-18-10-1.mp4

@ARP_ASUS

Shuttering Game play on 90fps After Motherboard Replacement

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
Sarkiri

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/58396/game-genie-is-still-bugged-even-after-fw-update

I had been complaining about this issue since last month and they even told me that they are working on this issue and yet its still not fixed with the newest update. What a complete joke of a phone.

The phone is currently performing worse than any other cheap android smartphones, and yet they call it a Gaming Phone 🤣

You can read my old post here on these threads if you want.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/56987/performance-issue-after-motherboard-replacement

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/57170/shuttering-game-play-on-90fps-after-motherboard-replace...

View post
Yes , I've seen a number of other posts

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Closing this thread, please stick to 1 thread for same issue.