This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APTX/LDAC audio codecs are mot enabled

Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
I have recently purchased oneplus buds pro TWS. But the problem is I am not able to select LDAC/APTX although both rog phone 3 and one plus buds pro support both these codecs. Could any one let me know how to solve this issue.

7 REPLIES 7

rStar
Rising Star II
Hydemus & Aryan202 are right...
That review was about LHDC (low latency high definition audio codec) on OnePlus' forum.
It doesn't support LDAC/aptX.
However you'll have to connect and check in developer option that LHDC is present there and not greyed out. When i Googled it says LHDC is similar to/better than LDAC.
Mi/oppo/huawei/oneplus etc devices are supported.
screenshot-20220220-172155154-1.jpg

Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
rStar

Hydemus & Aryan202 are right...

That review was about LHDC (low latency high definition audio codec) on OnePlus' forum.

It doesn't support LDAC/aptX.

However you'll have to connect and check in developer option that LHDC is present there and isn't greyed out. When i Googled it says LHDC is similar to/better than LDAC.

Mi/oppo/huawei/oneplus etc devices are supported.

screenshot-20220220-172155154-1.jpg

View post
Thanks for the replies. Is asus rog phone 3 supports LHDC audio codec. I dont find that in developer option

rStar
Rising Star II
@Jaganmohan after connecting if its not showing like above picture then device has no support.
Look at this thread, someone asked for this earlier https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/51671/add-lhdc-bluetooth-codec-to-rog-phone-2