This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This 6z just keep on autorestarting itself after the update, is there any permanent solution ?

amandeep
Star III
This brand is just not listening to the customers
17 REPLIES 17

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
The restarting is not due to bad code or any of the sort. Yes, there are a number of reports that it has happened after the update and I'm sure this is true for some people but for most, it will happen some time after the update and it really hasn't anything to do with the fact that they updated. It would have happened regardless if they updated or not.

amandeep
Star III
Anders_ASUS

The restarting is not due to bad code or any of the sort. Yes, there are a number of reports that it has happened after the update and I'm sure this is true for some people but for most, it will happen some time after the update and it really hasn't anything to do with the fact that they updated. It would have happened regardless if they updated or not.

View post
Then what's the solution for this problem

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
These hardware issue normally show within the first 3 weeks. The only way to fix it is to swap the motherboard. If we could fix this with software, then we would. The part and labor cost is way, way, waaaay more expensive making changes to our software.

ummidimahesh_5
Star II
amandeep

This brand is just not listening to the customers

This 6z just keep on autorestarting itself after the update, is there any permanent solution ?
no there is no solution .... no use of service center too

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
kinguntas23

Hey everyone.

I was one of the unfortunate users who got a faulty handset and had to go through a very tough repair cycle. It took me more than 2 months and finally I received my repaired handset today. In the final stages of repair I discovered the best method in India to get a motherboard replacement in the first attempt of repair.

You see, many service centres (I tried 3) don't know that it's a hardware issue and no matter how hard you try, you won't be able to fix it. But the people who do know about this issue are the ones who respond to emails written directly to Asus.

So I suggest, if your device has the problem, Go to Asus's website, And email them from there, explain to them thoroughly that you need a motherboard replacement. And they will arrange a pickup for your phone, Personally courier the motherboard to the centre and the phone will be repaired in much less time than what I had to go through.

Cheers.

APPROPRIATE REPAIR DYNAMICS (INDIA) (IMO)

I posted a method of going about a repair process in India in this topic. Should be effective