This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12

ice601
Star II
Dear Asus, I got my 4th phone from you. The last 2 pieces from the premium segment, but unfortunately I'm very disappointed . Android 12, what you put in the zenfone 8 is one big tragedy. Freezing top bar, crashing UI, high battery consumption, bad flat sound. Photo quality is not great either. So I don't know what's wrong. Please work urgently to fix it or I will be forced to switch to the competition. I use my phone as a work tool, not only to make phone calls but I also run other apps on it that need to work. Thanks, I'm rooting for you. Don't let me down.
36 REPLIES 36

Rexator
Star III
After some time with Android 12 i just gone back to 11, i find it to much bugs. They need more time to fix all bugs and improve performance and bettery life.

izani
Rising Star I
Rexator

After some time with Android 12 i just gone back to 11, i find it to much bugs. They need more time to fix all bugs and improve performance and bettery life.

View post
Agree, A12 too many annoying bugs to be iron out. Not as solid rock as A11.
I also revert back to A11 after a week++ with A12 (manual update).

daniel91m
Rising Star II
What is the procedure for returning to the A11? I'm also thinking of going back.

Rexator
Star III
Same like 12. You need download the file from the website

Nerdye
Star III
I didn't make a backup before I upgraded to A12, if I downgrade to A12, will it wipe my storage data?

Also, is there somewhere to leave feedback on the problems we are facing? A12 is a nightmare.
I am 1 of the lucky few with an ZenFone 8 that didn't experience any issues on A11, thought I'd try A12, but it sucks to bad. Constantly crashing, landscape is wonky, now my auto brightness is faulty too, doesn't brighten the screen after I unlock the phone.

Although, my battery life does seem slightly better.