papuruth
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5
Firmware Version: WW 18.0840.2112.210
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Asus Theme
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi, I'm applying the inbuilt theme everything works fine but some icons in settings app are left unchanged. No matter whichever theme I apply but the google icon and digital wellbeing icons remains unchanged.
PFA screenshot for clear reference
screenshot-20220213-174623138-281-29.png

7 REPLIES 7

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi papuruth,
I have been testing Android 12. I think the issue which reported is seen on Android 11. I feel the new updates should patch if not already.
@rstar,
If you have any feedback and suggestions, please visit Ideas for next section and post the same.

papuruth
Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi papuruth,

I have been testing Android 12. I think the issue which reported is seen on Android 11. I feel the new updates should patch if not already.

@rstar,

If you have any feedback and suggestions, please visit Ideas for next section and post the same.

View post
Thanks for replying.
Any ETA for new updates?

papuruth
Star I
rStar

@Gustav_ASUS Please tell your Theme developers to change the accent color of PUBG: NEW STATE Theme.

This bright yellow color looks very cheap. Change it to original green colour which krafton has used.

ringtone and notification sound used in this theme is awesome. Is it possible to extract it ?

View post
I guess the sounds are located in the Ringtones and Alarms directory in Internal Storage