ystem: Win 11 Version 10.0.22000
Battery or AC: Both
Model: UX433FN
Frequency of occurrence: Allways
Reset OS: Cannot Reset at the moment
Bios: 311 and lower versions
========================
Detailed description:
So from one day to another the Intel ac 9560 could not do the job anymore.
I already found many other people with the same problem but all the discussions were simply closed without a solution?! Cannot be true..

so heres what is going on:
I cannot use Wifi or Bluetooth anymore. The device-manager shows a unknown network controller with code 28 (no drivers) and a Bluetooth device with Code 10 (power failure).
I have tried different drivers. From Intel, from the ASUS Support page, older, newer. At the moment I got the Version V22.80.0.9 driver running, nothing helped.
I did a reset on the network adapters, reinstalled, tried to reinstall intel chipset and wireless lan driver&application Version V21.0.0.2990 and many more. nothing ever changed the problem.

What drives me crazy is, that there was nothing causing the problem. It stared and didn't leave since that moment.
As so many other people have problems with the UX433FN and the Intel AC 9560 it seems like there must be a solution? Or are all the discussions closed because Asus does not want people to know how bad they did the job here? Anyways... I am happy to hear your solutions.
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
Lucas_Ham
  1. ystem: Win 11 Version 10.0.22000
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: UX433FN
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Allways
  5. Reset OS: Cannot Reset at the moment
  6. Bios: 311 and lower versions

========================

Detailed description:

So from one day to another the Intel ac 9560 could not do the job anymore.

I already found many other people with the same problem but all the discussions were simply closed without a solution?! Cannot be true..

so heres what is going on:

I cannot use Wifi or Bluetooth anymore. The device-manager shows a unknown network controller with code 28 (no drivers) and a Bluetooth device with Code 10 (power failure).

I have tried different drivers. From Intel, from the ASUS Support page, older, newer. At the moment I got the Version V22.80.0.9 driver running, nothing helped.

I did a reset on the network adapters, reinstalled, tried to reinstall intel chipset and wireless lan driver&application Version V21.0.0.2990 and many more. nothing ever changed the problem.

What drives me crazy is, that there was nothing causing the problem. It stared and didn't leave since that moment.

As so many other people have problems with the UX433FN and the Intel AC 9560 it seems like there must be a solution? Or are all the discussions closed because Asus does not want people to know how bad they did the job here? Anyways... I am happy to hear your solutions.

WIFI & Bluetooth not working
@Lucas_Ham
If you have tried to reinstall the wireless card driver and the situation remains the same. According to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

tsblind
Star II
These are not answers. Everywhere I see this same problem and the answer is contact a service centre.
We currently have 4 zenbooks, been buying them for years. No more, will switch to acer or hp.