klodoma
Star I
System: windows 10 (1909 or clean 20h2)
Battery or AC: both
Model: ux333fn
Frequency of occurrence: constant
Reset OS: windows reinstall several times
Screenshot or video:

I just got a Asus UX 333FN and I cannot get the Wifi and Bluetooth to work.
I've reinstalled windows and the drivers several times. At the begin of windows installation both are working, but after the first restart they stop working.
Here is a thread where I did all: community.intel.com/t5/Wireless/Intel-wireless-AC-9560-stops-working/m-p/1222191
I followed several recommendations, but it just doesn't work.

Sometimes, when I reinstall the drivers and do a hard reboot (power button down) after reboot both seem to work for a short time. This is still difficult to reproduce.

Any ideas?

screenshot-2.png

screenshot-1.png

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
klodoma
  1. System: windows 10 (1909 or clean 20h2)
  2. Battery or AC: both
  3. Model: ux333fn
  4. Frequency of occurrence: constant
  5. Reset OS: windows reinstall several times
  6. Screenshot or video:

I just got a Asus UX 333FN and I cannot get the Wifi and Bluetooth to work.

I've reinstalled windows and the drivers several times. At the begin of windows installation both are working, but after the first restart they stop working.

Here is a thread where I did all: community.intel.com/t5/Wireless/Intel-wireless-AC-9560-stops-working/m-p/1222191

I followed several recommendations, but it just doesn't work.

Sometimes, when I reinstall the drivers and do a hard reboot (power button down) after reboot both seem to work for a short time. This is still difficult to reproduce.

Any ideas?

screenshot-2.png

screenshot-1.png

Asus UX333FN Wifi and Bluetooth Issue
@klodoma
If you have tried to reinstall the wireless card driver or restore the system, and the situation remains the same. According to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

tsblind
Star II
I have the exact same problem with the exact same computer. I have tried every clean installs with windows 10 and 11, the newest drivers, firmware and bios from asus and intel. Many hours online researching and troubleshooting, manual and auto installs. Incredibly frustating and dissapointing. Any guidance appreciated.