Sibi
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hey Asus team,
Every major OEMs like samsung and oneplus and realme are releasing a12 updates to their flagships and even their midrange device which are released before Rog 5...still you guys haven't released it for Rog 5....and even beta program is stupid...i had Zenfone 5 and enrolled in zenui 5 a11 beta program and j got the ota in couple days many Zenfone 5 users got the update .....but Rog 5 beta has been given only to handful of people very low counts and some people who have been selected and got mail haven't got the ota including me and u guys kicked them out of the program saying unsolvable unknown error!!!!this is too poor support from your end!make the beta public and people who enrolled the beta program can get OTA unlike u guys choosing and sending mails for them.!!!make it as open beta....this is not how u support a 50-60k priced flagship phone!
8 REPLIES 8

k_huat
Rising Star II
I'm expecting android 12 as well previously, but, after my past 6 months experience with Asus attitude n problematic software, I prefer to have current version Android 11 (although problematic but still usable for me). I'll try stop upgrading to Android 12
For those who facing endless software or hardware issues n expecting android 12 as solution, as stated by funbike, it's miracle for Asus to change, problematic software will still be there for Android 12/13/14.... good luck my friends

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Sibi

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog 5
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hey Asus team,

Every major OEMs like samsung and oneplus and realme are releasing a12 updates to their flagships and even their midrange device which are released before Rog 5...still you guys haven't released it for Rog 5....and even beta program is stupid...i had Zenfone 5 and enrolled in zenui 5 a11 beta program and j got the ota in couple days many Zenfone 5 users got the update .....but Rog 5 beta has been given only to handful of people very low counts and some people who have been selected and got mail haven't got the ota including me and u guys kicked them out of the program saying unsolvable unknown error!!!!this is too poor support from your end!make the beta public and people who enrolled the beta program can get OTA unlike u guys choosing and sending mails for them.!!!make it as open beta....this is not how u support a 50-60k priced flagship phone!

A12 update
Don't rush them,A12 is proving difficult for all OEM,s so the last thing we want is a Rush job

rStar
Rising Star II
Hey there 👋 @Sibi
What happened with your device?
Did you pick the repaired phone from service centre?
Is it working fine after motherboard replacement?
Last time i said to u that fortunately there's no major problem in my rog 5.
Things have changed sharply... I'm drowning in the same river. Feeling very unsecured now as warranty ends on 05/2022.

Sibi
Rising Star II
rStar

Hey there 👋 @Sibi

What happened with your device?

Did you pick the repaired phone from service centre?

Is it working fine after motherboard replacement?

Last time i said to u that fortunately there's no major problem in my rog 5.

Things have changed sharply... I'm drowning in the same river. Feeling very unsecured now as warranty ends on 05/2022.

View post
After mb replacement there is no issues bro...hope it stays this way