This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12

ice601
Star II
Dear Asus, I got my 4th phone from you. The last 2 pieces from the premium segment, but unfortunately I'm very disappointed . Android 12, what you put in the zenfone 8 is one big tragedy. Freezing top bar, crashing UI, high battery consumption, bad flat sound. Photo quality is not great either. So I don't know what's wrong. Please work urgently to fix it or I will be forced to switch to the competition. I use my phone as a work tool, not only to make phone calls but I also run other apps on it that need to work. Thanks, I'm rooting for you. Don't let me down.
36 REPLIES 36

landsome
Rising Star II
Did you try a reset after upgrading to A12? In my case, it works better (more reliably, fewer issues) than A11.

ice601
Star II
Reset? Like reset the device to factory settings and reinstall? I didn't do that. I'd have to reinstall everything 😞

chriscarus46
Star III
Restart phone. Maybe that will fix it.

landsome
Rising Star II
ice601

Reset? Like reset the device to factory settings and reinstall? I didn't do that. I'd have to reinstall everything 😞

View post
Sure. Worth a try after major updates such as a new OS version. Reinstalling should not take that much time and effort.