cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No USB-C display output on ROG Flow X13 GV301QE

RaddedMC
Star III
Hi all,
I've been having issues getting USB-C displays to work on my Flow X13 running Windows 11. I've tried a variety of docks/adapters, restarting my laptop, resetting my BIOS, messing around with drivers, nearly everything I can think of short of a factory reset.
Occasionally, I can get an image to show up on my monitor if I fully turn off the laptop (not just restart, but literally 'shut down' and then turn it back on again) but if I unplug and replug the type-c adapter into the same port, I will once again get no image.
Does anyone know of a solution?
76 REPLIES 76

RaddedMC
Star III
GEEK_ASUS

Hi there,

Thanks for your update.

We are continuing feedback information to related department.

We are scheduled to have next time FW update by the end of Feb. to fix the right side USB C.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

View post
Great news! Thank you so much for working at this. I also recently noticed some strange sleep-mode issues were fixed recently,, great timing as I'll be back on university campus near the end of the month.

paulang
Star I
Today I have received the new firmware update! and after the update, both type C port are working fine now even with multiple plug & unplug trial (which previously would fail after 1 or 2 trial). Thanks ASUS team!

RaddedMC
Star III
paulang

Today I have received the new firmware update! and after the update, both type C port are working fine now even with multiple plug & unplug trial (which previously would fail after 1 or 2 trial). Thanks ASUS team!

View post
I just received this update as well, I haven't had any issues on my current setup before the update, but will test with my university dorm setup where this issue originally occurred soon! I go back in ~ 2 weeks yay
It's great to see the Flow X13 getting updates like this, especially after the recent release of the Flow Z13. I'm glad that I chose ROG!

alaskajoel
Star I
RaddedMC

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/204284#Comment_204284

I just received this update as well, I haven't had any issues on my current setup before the update, but will test with my university dorm setup where this issue originally occurred soon! I go back in ~ 2 weeks yay

It's great to see the Flow X13 getting updates like this, especially after the recent release of the Flow Z13. I'm glad that I chose ROG!

View post
What firmware update is this and where can I find it? I don't see any recent updates in Armoury Crate or MyAsus but I'm also having this USB-C display problem.

kejgoh
Star II
I received another firmware update to version 409 today. Tried to disconnect/reconnect the right side USB C 10 times and each time it worked. I think the issue seems to be solved! Thanks ASUS team for working on this.