Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buggy Update

cb_arvind20
Star I
Android 11 in Rog 2 is full of bugs.Some which I observed
-Not able to decline incoming call in one go.i have to swipe 3 times to decline
- Not able to open Google assistant using voice commands.retrained model multiple times.
- one thing which is irking me a lot- not able to open app drawer by swiping up on home screen.
9 REPLIES 9

Swaraj
Rising Star II
cb.arvind20

screenshot-20220210-064330662.jpg

Yeah.haven't done factory reset.i am skeptical about it

View post
I was skeptical about it too, but after OS upgrade these kinds of things happens thats why whenever i upgrade OS i first perform factory reset to avoid such problems from occuring in future.
idk about google assistant since i dont use it at all
besides that i havent faced any problems which you are facing currently.
The only problem am facing on a11 rn is themes are not system wide applied, occasional ghost touch and cpu not locking in armoury crate

SoumyaRS
Rising Star II
After .211 update, cpu is locking at 2.96.
screenshot-20220211-055049117.jpg

Volodesi
Rising Star II
SoumyaRS

View post
You don't even have X-mode on in that picture. Also, the clock rate goes up and down constantly on that page. I can screenshot it being at 2.96 as well. but it's at 826 MHz or 1.40 GHz 90% of the time.

X-Mode is supposed to lock the phone into max performance mode - or however you set the settings per-game.

Swaraj
Rising Star II
SoumyaRS

View post
Lol asus messed up big time again??
Thank goodness i didnt receive fota yet. Not gonna upgrade to .211

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Volodesi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/204182#Comment_204182

You don't even have X-mode on in that picture. Also, the clock rate goes up and down constantly on that page. I can screenshot it being at 2.96 as well. but it's at 826 MHz or 1.40 GHz 90% of the time.

X-Mode is supposed to lock the phone into max performance mode - or however you set the settings per-game.

View post
It doesnt go up and down constantly on that page in my device. I have been observing it for more than 5 mins but no changes. it just fluctuates between 826mhz to 1.4ghz occasionally and doesnt reach to the end of 2.96ghz.
am still on .190