This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding battery consumption

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
Well I would like to have your comments on this.
In the picture below, is everything normal?
@Anders_ASUS @Kris@Kris_ASUS
03NMQN7KFRLP.jpg
@LP_ASUS @lp5566vs183
11 REPLIES 11

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Maybe you should try another font 😉
No but seriously, since you have micro charged your phone, it counts your data since it was last fully charged which is 3 days in this screen shot. With a 3 day "up time" it's nothing weird about Mobile network standby taking 48% since it has probably been in idle quite a lot.
This is how the battery usage estimation currently works and you can argue that it should count differently since Mobile network standby isn't very demanding but that requires a change from Google

Supra
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

Maybe you should try another font 😉

No but seriously, since you have micro charged your phone, it counts your data since it was last fully charged which is 3 days in this screen shot. With a 3 day "up time" it's nothing weird about Mobile network standby taking 48% since it has probably been in idle quite a lot.

This is how the battery usage estimation currently works and you can argue that it should count differently since Mobile network standby isn't very demanding but that requires a change from Google

View post
Is it possible to change font without root? I know there's a font selector but I only see two other fonts in there.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
You can download more fonts with a 3rd party app like ifonts

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
WLW0P9G88051.jpg
Well, why Google is using so much
Auto-sync is off
It is even restricted in background