Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Phone 5S Pro and AeroActiveCooler 5 Firmware 18.1220.2201.186

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG Phoned 5S Pro
Firmware Version: 18.1220.2201.186
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime the device have all apps closed, the AeroActiveCooler 5 is attached and when the screen goes to sleep after 15 seconds the device goes black and reboots
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

After updating last night the device keeps on rebooting itself whenever it's idle for 15 seconds and the AeroActiveCooler 5 is attached. No issues before the update and when other accessories like the Lightning Armor Case are attached. Just have an issue with the AeroActiveCooler 5 with the latest update.
========================================

19 REPLIES 19

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Abdulsalam To be clear, this is when you have the AeroActive Cooler fan connected?

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Gustav_ASUS

@Abdulsalam To be clear, this is when you have the AeroActive Cooler fan connected?

View post

This problem is already identified by your services, it concerns other USB devices such as OTG and USB headsets.

Connecting the other devices that can make do with the lower USB will not have this problem.

You can also consult the Chinese section, the moderators have had confirmation from ASUS support services, and their responses to users are also unsatisfactory, limited to waiting for a next Firmware.

Please don't leave my questions unanswered.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@FunBike31 Yes, FOTA rollout has been stopped in response to this issue while the team works on a fix. I can't give an ETA at this time for when the next update will be ready. I understand the severity of the issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
I still use the AeroActiveCooler 5 while gaming, doing other tasks or while charging. I just have to make sure that I detached it before closing all app and leaving the phone on idle or it will reboot after 15 seconds when the screen goes to sleep. I have no issues attaching other accessories like the Lightning Armor Case.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Gustav_ASUS

@FunBike31 Yes, FOTA rollout has been stopped in response to this issue while the team works on a fix. I can't give an ETA at this time for when the next update will be ready. I understand the severity of the issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

View post
Thank you for your reassuring answer.