cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my internet connection bad if I paid the most I can on the market

Soap_X
Star I
Hello

I hope title says everything. Resetting the phone usually helps but why do I have
a) lag in videogames
b) I have to wait sometimes to make payments
c) generally bad internet connection - when its good its good but its generally not

I paid so much for that phone and honestly zenfone3 was better at internet
what do I do now
Yours truly
JP

// Post cleaned by moderator
10 REPLIES 10

k_huat
Rising Star II
rStar

Thats how most of the rog 5 owners feel after spending so much money for this so called best gaming phone.

If they have a bit of shame then they must replace this box of trash with next rog device they launch.

"No question asked replacement."

I'm done with asus. For Laptops i have chosen HP and no regret at all.

For phones I'll be looking for IQOO or dimensity 9000 powered Oneplus or Oppo/Realme devices.

View post
Nice one. Share your research bro, mine targeting Lenovo n start saving, I do find Lenovo quite responsive in dealing their customers issue 👍

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
k_huat

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/203512#Comment_203512

Well, this is Asus bro, what's else can we expect? Their "standard" policy is hide n avoid issue n "choose" only certain to respond 🤷👎

View post
I should've gone for iPhone or OnePlus. I'm saying goodbye to Asus for good. Never going to recommend it to anyone and I'm about to write an article about my situation and post it in my blog so more people can be made aware of this legal scam.

ghostie192
Star III
Soap X

Hello

I hope title says everything. Resetting the phone usually helps but why the fuck do I have

a) lag in videogames

b) I have to wait sometimes to make payments

c) generally bad internet connection - when its good its good but its generally not

I paid so fuckin much for that phone and honestly zenfone3 was better at internet

The fuck do I do now, Im stuck with this shit

Yours truly

JP

Why the fuck my internet sucks dick if I paid the most I can on the market
Are you on wifi or mobile internet it happens?

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Lol, you look a little angry, I took it out of its box yesterday, I wanted to take some screenshots with the 5Ghz WIFI, and I put my G100's SIM back and then played a little
When I did my best Chrono and rode in group A,
When I got that screen, it really almost went out the window.
The 4 and 5 G antennas are on the other side of the street, 40 m maximum
screenshot-20220206-191016786.jpg

Karen_ASUS
Rising Star II
Dear @Soap X ,
Sorry for your unpleasant experience. Could you describe the the issue you have encountered in ROG5 ? Thank you.