This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Key customization

FredrikH03
Star III
The Smart Key is something i use a lot on this phone, but the customization is not too useful. I mean some of the features are very useful, but that is just some of them such as open the camera app, use flashlight, screenshot. The rest of them are pretty useless in my opinion.
1: Why can i only use the flashlight on the double-press fuction and not on the press and hold or just short press function?
2: It would be cool if more features were added such as being able to return the camera to its position when its not, flashlight on press, double-press and press and hold, switch NFC on or off and more features that you can do in the tab where you swipe down from the top of the screen.
You get my point, it would make the button as useful as is can be.
AN5325NFY5F0.jpg
U981A1X6DWUM.jpg
756CRQBI5MI5.jpg

13 REPLIES 13

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Thank you for the suggestions! I'll pass this along to the devs. Being able to map custom actions with the Smart Key would definitely add some flexibility to the button.

ColorSage
Zen Master I
That actually could work and I second that. Quick panel switches support could allow for custom activities such as executing Tasker scripts. Adding "Open app" would be great too.

Mr_Doge
Star III
Totally agree! The flashlight thing is so annoying because I use it a ton and double click is less intuitive than long press. I'm also a big fan of customization, so let's make this real devs please! ?

FredrikH03
Star III
LP_ASUS

Thank you for the suggestions! I'll pass this along to the devs. Being able to map custom actions with the Smart Key would definitely add some flexibility to the button.

View post
Any news so far?