Indr
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 5
Firmware Version: Latest .210
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: First time today
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Today when the device is in idle mode just now, when I picked up my device saw that fingerpirnt is not working & suddenly screen goes black, press power key several times no response, press volume down+Up & power button still no response, suddenly screen comes back but with no widget no application running.. then i was able to restart & device working..
What's this new issue??? 🥺🥺🥺
I am really worried now, day by day a new issue arises...
Changed motherboard twice..
Faced network issue, performance drop issue now a new issue added to this problem library..
Thanks Asus...
11 REPLIES 11

ronald1985
Community Legend I
FunBike31

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/202214#Comment_202214

Uh, he gives this precision in his very first sentence!!!

View post
While OP did say that in the first sentence - it was not already working. Some people would leave the game running in the background and this is the level of information moderators would need to pass on.
Indr@@@@@123

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/202214#Comment_202214

Nothing doing as such that time, watching TV , device is front of me..

As most of times i found that problems happened when device is in idle mode..

Even also this time only screen goes black, RGB light working fine that time also charging working fine, i checked..

Only thing was the screen is turned off,Suddenly comes back with no widget also don't have app, finally able to restart it then it works..

View post
Does your phone feel warmer than usual when you picked up your phone? Do keep an eye on what you are running in the background i.e. clear background running apps. If you want to keep the background apps running - ensure you keep track of that too for next time.

Indr
Rising Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/202249#Comment_202249

While OP did say that in the first sentence - it was not already working. Some people would leave the game running in the background and this is the level of information moderators would need to pass on.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/202224#Comment_202224

Does your phone feel warmer than usual when you picked up your phone? Do keep an eye on what you are running in the background i.e. clear background running apps. If you want to keep the background apps running - ensure you keep track of that too for next time.

View post
Ok.. will check that if happens

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Indr@@@@@123,
Not sure, you have been contacted by Service and also we are already in discussion under PM. Please elaborate your issues there. No reason to create multiple thread.

Indr
Rising Star II
Dear ARP_ASUS,
I have submitted my Unit on 29.01.2022 but don't know why they created my RMA(INH3N20041) on 03.02.2022...

Nobody contacted me when the device was ready, I called BM of this SVC & he take me con call with Engineer, then i came to know that my device was checked & ready..
As of now everything is working fine except Battery which need to Calibrate in some days I know that..
Thanks for your support also, Asus top level promised me that If any problem appears in future they will give me the best solution.
Don't check in any games right now need to check that also..
After 10 days will give you an update.

Indr
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Indr@@@@@123,

Not sure, you have been contacted by Service and also we are already in discussion under PM. Please elaborate your issues there. No reason to create multiple thread.

View post
Dear ARP_ASUS,
Just now self restart happened, just picked up yesterday from service centre. Please shed some lights right now.

After so many bothering can I get my replacement device right now as i strongly believe that this unit is faulty, anyway please check the attachment on battery graph.
Requesting you please check with them again for my replacement atleast they promised the best solution in this time.