System: Windows 11 Home
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: UX431FN 
Frequency of occurrence: Every day
Reset OS: no
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Since I've updated my PC to new Windows 11 Home version, I have a huge battery drain problem: every minute it loses 1% of battery capacity and sometimes it happened that when I start the PC the system immediately shuts down due to empty battery. I usually use the PC in battery sav mode (so it doesn't charge up to 60%) so I don't think is a problem of the Ion Battery.
The MyAsus app reports there's a problem with the battery but I don't know where to start to solve it.
Any help?
Thank you in advance
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
mariavictoriabussoletti
  1. System: Windows 11 Home
  2. Battery or AC: Battery
  3. Model: UX431FN 
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Every day
  5. Reset OS: no
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Since I've updated my PC to new Windows 11 Home version, I have a huge battery drain problem: every minute it loses 1% of battery capacity and sometimes it happened that when I start the PC the system immediately shuts down due to empty battery. I usually use the PC in battery sav mode (so it doesn't charge up to 60%) so I don't think is a problem of the Ion Battery.

The MyAsus app reports there's a problem with the battery but I don't know where to start to solve it.

Any help?

Thank you in advance

BATTERY DRAIN Asus Zenbook 14
@mariavictoriabussoletti
According to what you described, I would recommend that you send your laptop for repair to check the battery health. If you do not want to send it in for repair and think it is caused by software, I may suggest that you can restore the system back to the original system, such as Windows 10, and check if the problem still exists. Thank you.

mariavictoriabu
Star II
Unfortunately, I cannot restore my PC to Windows 10 version. However, I see that today a new update to windows 11 was released and I've noticed that my PC if misses also one and only update doesn't work really well. I will try to do this additional update and tell you the outcome.
Thank you!