cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A problem to login to Zentalk via zenphone 8

Malkuth
Star I
Hello.
I have had since I got the phone trouble to login to ZenTalk via the phone Setting - Support - ZenTalk.
I takes to the login page account . asus . com and when I put in my mail and password, the submitbutton are still "grey" unable to be pushed. I have password that is in the range of 8 to 25 character, and I have tried change the password with different amount of character, only alphabetic, only numbers, only symbols and of course back to mix of all of them. From 8 character up to 25 and not working.

I then try to login to account . asus . com via the web on the laptop (using the same browser as on the phone, chrome and also tried with Vivaldi) and it works, I can also accesss ZenTalk via the webbrowser on the computer.
I then opened my phone again, went to Zentalk via the settings -> support and still same trouble. I then tried MyAsus from the same Setting -> support -> MyAsus, and it worked perfekt.

After cleaning out the webdata, cashes and so forth on the phone, still it doesn't work. I have tested to allow all cookies, added asus page to whitelist to use javascript, and so forth. Still not working to login.

Anyone else that has come across same problem?

Cheers

2 REPLIES 2

erik_paladin
Rising Star I
+1, I've had similar problems since I got the phone.
Also, for me the entire forum was unusable during december - The page loaded, but then a grey transparent layer loaded on top and I couldn't do anything. I had to disable Javascript to browse the forum.
I know it's because of the adblocker I'm using, but no way I'm turning it off.

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @Malkuth
Could you confirm your current firmware
Could you share a screenshot of the login message error that you get when trying to login?