This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi and hotspot is not turning on

Simba7890
Star I
After the latest software update wifi and hotspot is not working (not turning on)
screenshot-20220102-004145204.jpg
screenshot-20220102-004233958.jpg

22 REPLIES 22

Robinson
Star I
Does anyone have solution here? It worked fine, but last night mobile turned off while charging and when I turned on I cannot turn on WiFi. I tried to reset network and all attempt failed.

vrshankar0000
Star III
There is no solution but to change the motherboard. Even if the motherboard is changed, there is no guarantee that you will not face this issue again in the future. In my case problem started after 5 months changing the motherboard once

bintphrast
Star I
that issue is same like me. wifi & hotspot aren't unable to turn on

Samirit
Star II
I am recently having the issue where my wifi and hotspot wont work. Its a shame to see that 80% of ROG phones are having this issue, and yet there is no official statement from ASUS regarding this. All the people/customer here have bought the phone by spending nearly 60k which by no means is less. Moderators giving a simple solution such as change the motherboard. Why should it come down to us feeling all the hassle due to the company's fault. An official statement meeds to be passed otherwise its a direct violation of Consumer rights.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Moderators has advised this issue to be looked at by your local ASUS service centre.