This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove watermark from screenshots after latest FW update ?

Oxidian
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG PHONE 3
Firmware Version: 180410.2201.192
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Armoury crate/game genie 5.10.1.1_211109
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I'm baffled how there's no one complaining about this...
Yesterday I updated my phone to the lasted build and now whenever I take a screenshot in a game there's this friggin giant horrible watermark taking 1/4 of the picture space on the bottom left of the picture...
image.png
I've looked for every setting to disable it, but no avail, it's not possible to stop armoury crate in any way, to unistall it or remove it...
There's was no mention of this crap on the list of updates, else there's no way I'd have update the phone...
How do I turn this thing off ? or how do I rollback FW ? Don't tell me I have to throw away the phone for this stupid update...
19 REPLIES 19

Oxidian
Star II
For now I've removed every game from armoury crate...

BPM
Rising Star II
???
screenshot-20220127-061717263.png
I've never seen such a watermark, and still haven't seen any such thing, and I'm on the .192 update (and yes, I have Pokémon Masters listed in Armory Crate).

RynkEX
Star I
Got the same problem. Can't find anything watermark related in setting, no luck in screenshot setting either. This is my first time ever checking out ZenTalk for solution but somehow there's only one post about this matter and still no solution. I need a fix now because I'll die from the cringe soon.

Ps. I got the same firmware/model/ no root as OP
Ps.2 I can't post my screenshot because apparently I have to "be around for a little while longer" before I can post links

Draxare
Star I
Same issue here I opened a support ticket that went absolutely no where because the agents was too stupid to understand the issue. Who the hell thought adding a branding water mark to peoples screenshots is a good idea?! Baffles me how stupid this feature is and how bad I want a new phone now.