This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus global worried for 50 usd instead of customer?

Ghale
Star I
Hi..
I have purchased zenfone 3 zoom ze553kl Taiwan origin from Chinese online portal a year back.
I am from India bangalore, Asus India is asking to extra payment for service of said, which is on global warranty, it seems Asus India made policy not to service global warranty cellphone but laptop they are willing accept global warranty.
Now I understand the Asus do not want customer to buy global products?
GWIH4PCQVB18.jpg
JJWC0GCNDCRO.jpg

20 REPLIES 20

txquartz
Star II
Ghale

Then Asus should not sell thier products in China portal, now Asus company reputation is disputed and customer lost trust on Asus company?

Cell phone was running alright Google play was regularly updated and cell phone is not rooted.

I am disappointed and cheated by Asus for few dollars?

The attached screenshots is evidence for product global registration and service warranty is activated? This information cannot be fake?

DF3S0208Q12P.jpg

View post
It isn't Asus selling it, it is Chinese companies buying the phones from overseas and bringing it back into China for grey market resale. Asus can't control this easily, no one can. If you see a WW phone in a Chinese site, Asus has not authorized it and it is at that point resale.

Ghale
Star I
Do you expect me to send this phone to Taiwan for LCD panel replacement service?
Can Asus help customer being in India? At the cost of 50 usd to Asus India or loose the customer for ever.

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
If the ZE553KL replaces the LCD screen panel in Taiwan, it will be NT$4600.
The actual charges are subject to the quotation after the service center inspection and testing.

Ghale
Star I
I am based in India bangalore, Taiwan Asus lucky about my sutuvations?

prashanth
Rising Star II
Ghale

I am based in India bangalore, Taiwan Asus lucky about my sutuvations?

View post
Dude even pixel phones dont have global warrenty thats the reason i couldn't just bring pixel 3a from us to india....please check the warrenty terms....95% manufacturers dont provide service outside the country in which u purchased