This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My samsung note8 without b40 jio sim is having double the speed compared to my asus rog phone 3.wth

jobinbatista
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 3
Firmware Version: it is ending with .185, android 11 latest november patch 2021.
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: well everytime i freaking try to use the mobile network.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The scenario is, i dont get it man, even with jio 4g+ my phone is so slow i feel like changing from my new rog phone to my old samsung which doesnt even have a freaking band 40. I mean wow. Asus tryin evolution backwards or wat bruhh 😅

18 REPLIES 18

Dinesh_gtr
Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/202423#Comment_202423

Pathethic! I can reach over 700mbit download, what a pleb

huehuehuehueheue

View post
Well here the same is different

jobinbatista
Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/202336#Comment_202336

1.) Stop being a deluded clueless person for a moment and take some time to read my response.

2.) I have around 200mbit on LTE+ when I'm around in my city.

3.) This can be caused by 2 things:

• You use a cover that literally blocks the Rog3's signal

or

• Your provider has a pretty garbage configuration

Problem is clearly PEBUAK.

View post
Bro either you dont care to fix my issues or you are just blind af. No offense i mean yea i have tested the phone without using a case. Even if i did use a freaking case, its the one that i got from official Asus phone packaging box.
If jio configuration is shit, then why the hell is my 4yr old samsung out performing the mighty shit of a rog phone huh.
All you are doing is blaming the users, maybe thats how you got to lvl 5 cuz as long as asus is not blamed, tdgaf ehh

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
jobinbatista

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/202366#Comment_202366

Bro either you dont care to fix my issues or you are just blind af. No offense i mean yea i have tested the phone without using a case. Even if i did use a freaking case, its the one that i got from official Asus phone packaging box.

If jio configuration is shit, then why the hell is my 4yr old samsung out performing the mighty shit of a rog phone huh.

All you are doing is blaming the users, maybe thats how you got to lvl 5 cuz as long as asus is not blamed, tdgaf ehh

View post
Let's recap.
Rog 3 has been on the marked for over 1.5years.
We have 1 topic that complaints about networking performance on mobile network (This dumbass topic)
People are literally telling you they have excellent speed and even posting a speedtest showcasing no problems at all.
Your conclusion:
RoG ThrEE MuST Be FaULT11!!! ASuS y U MAeK BaD PhONE?
🤡

Also calling someone a fanboy that is actively crapping on the Zf8 and Rog5 for their disastrous state is hilarious to say the least.

Mostwanted
Rising Star II
jobinbatista

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: rog phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: it is ending with .185, android 11 latest november patch 2021.
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: well everytime i freaking try to use the mobile network.
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

The scenario is, i dont get it man, even with jio 4g+ my phone is so slow i feel like changing from my new rog phone to my old samsung which doesnt even have a freaking band 40. I mean wow. Asus tryin evolution backwards or wat bruhh 😅

My samsung note8 without b40 jio sim is having double the speed compared to my asus rog phone 3.wth
Hi I was also having same problem on Jio network, I got it fixed by locking bands, You have to root your device to lock bands.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Mostwanted

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/57350/my-samsung-note8-without-b40-jio-sim-is-having-double-t...

Hi I was also having same problem on Jio network, I got it fixed by locking bands, You have to root your device to lock bands.

View post
Thanks for confirming my first post.