This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My samsung note8 without b40 jio sim is having double the speed compared to my asus rog phone 3.wth

jobinbatista
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 3
Firmware Version: it is ending with .185, android 11 latest november patch 2021.
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: well everytime i freaking try to use the mobile network.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The scenario is, i dont get it man, even with jio 4g+ my phone is so slow i feel like changing from my new rog phone to my old samsung which doesnt even have a freaking band 40. I mean wow. Asus tryin evolution backwards or wat bruhh 😅

18 REPLIES 18

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Dinesh_gtr

Atleast I am glad you are getting to use Lte seemlessly on your phones.. my rog 3 is not supporting Lte for airtel network and team asus does not want to respond. Even my dad's realme 2pro, 3 years old phone is supporting 4g lte for the same sim when I swapped it

View post
So your Phone doesnt go on the 4G network?

BPM
Rising Star II
No issues with 4G or 5G here. If the ROG Phone 3 supports your carrier's bands, then you may want to contact your carrier's support for assistance.

screenshot-20220124-065228927.png
screenshot-20220124-065316428.png

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
BPM

No issues with 4G or 5G here. If the ROG Phone 3 supports your carrier's bands, then you may want to contact your carrier's support for assistance.

View post
Pathethic! I can reach over 700mbit download, what a pleb
huehuehuehueheue

BPM
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/202423#Comment_202423

Pathethic! I can reach over 700mbit download, what a pleb

huehuehuehueheue

View post
I've gotten higher speeds than this before, this was just a quick test to show 4G and 5G works. 😛

Dinesh_gtr
Star II
BPM

View post
Those are some nice speeds. Unfortunately in our country we do not have 5G yet but there is 4g Volte. Having 4g Volte enabled allows us to use mobile data even while on a call so that we can use uninterrupted data services.
I was able to use 4g Volte for the same sim on my other phone but not on this one.
@ARP_ASUS responded to my post asking me to update to latest version and reset my phone. I did what he asked and got back to him but there was no response back till date.
I even contacted my network provider for this issue and they couldn't do anything as the Lte services are active on Sim and working fine on other devices.
Wonder what's wrong with this one...

P.S: Don't laught at my network speed 😉
screenshot-20220125-032306755.jpg