ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rig 5
Firmware Version: .210
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
======================================

1. Network issue. Cannot contact someone qnd cannot be contacted
2. Performance stuttering and heavy performance drop in BGMI AND CODM.
3. Weak microphone pick up

Please fix these issue

5 REPLIES 5

Indr
Rising Star II
Regretfully

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: rig 5
  2. Firmware Version: .210
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

======================================

1. Network issue. Cannot contact someone qnd cannot be contacted

2. Performance stuttering and heavy performance drop in BGMI AND CODM.

3. Weak microphone pick up

Please fix these issue

3 Major Rog 5 issue I have after motherboard replacement
Bro if you can identied that these are after motherboard replacement so how can they do with software??
You need to submit your device again... If you facing this specially after replacing the motherboard then you should go to service centre again..
Mine also replaced twice still having so many bugs but working indeed.. can you please explain shuttering???
I think this is frame drop because CPU can't go to above 1.39 GHZ after latest firmware, all modes including armory crate is buggy..
They need to sort these out asap... At first wifi-hotspot then charging now this, this device name should be *ISSUES ROG 5*

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Indr@@@@@123

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/57382/3-major-rog-5-issue-i-have-after-motherboard-replacemen...

Bro if you can identied that these are after motherboard replacement so how can they do with software??

You need to submit your device again... If you facing this specially after replacing the motherboard then you should go to service centre again..

Mine also replaced twice still having so many bugs but working indeed.. can you please explain shuttering???

I think this is frame drop because CPU can't go to above 1.39 GHZ after latest firmware, all modes including armory crate is buggy..

They need to sort these out asap... At first wifi-hotspot then charging now this, this device name should be *ISSUES ROG 5*

View post
Mine CPU can still go until 2,84GHz
No problem so far after last updated

Indr
Rising Star II
Lord_Messi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/202197#Comment_202197

Mine CPU can still go until 2,84GHz

No problem so far after last updated

View post
Pls make a video that X-Mode is working in your case!!

Karen_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi @Regretfully
Sorry for the inconvenience. We had sent the direct message to you. Could you click the icon "✉" in the upper right corner of the website and provide us your product SN and the RMA number? We will refer the department concerned to handle your case. Thank you.