cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 Zenfone 8 (Feedback)

celsojunioroliv
Star III
Good Morning!

I received the android 12 update on my zenfone 8, apparently everything is stable, I didn't notice any bugs or other problems, I thank the asus team for the effort.
The only point I've noticed so far, was a slight nerf on the Multi Core of the device, on android 11 with the geekbenchmark, it scores 3640 on the multi core, on the A12, I don't see it coming out of the 3300. Both tests were made with the "high performance" profile. With an optimization, I believe you will be able to resolve this issue in a quick time.

Many Thanks!
67 REPLIES 67

Byrnson
Star II
I have found some other bugs in Android 12.
When making a simple phonecall it disconnects after a minute or so and says network not available. 2 seconds later I have full connection again. Calling via Whatsapp or signal doesn't create this problem . This problem doesn't resolves when rebooting the phone... This needs to be addressed asap please

Sometimes the system ui lags. The screen unlock is slow and the fingerprint mark stays longer on the screen when unlocked. The problem usually resolves when rebooting, but comes back...

Also I have found as previously mentioned in other posts that viewing in landscape mode in YouTube or YouTubevanced, the screen is cut by a strange shape. When rebooting the phone it usually doesn't appear anymore.

mr_deens
Rising Star I
So far after 2nd android 12 update. Phone working great for me. Really enjoying Android 12 now

Byrnson
Star II
mr_deens

So far after 2nd android 12 update. Phone working great for me. Really enjoying Android 12 now

View post
When did you get the second update and what was written that it would resolve?

mr_deens
Rising Star I
Byrnson

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/202085#Comment_202085

When did you get the second update and what was written that it would resolve?

View post
This is the change log

RockeR
Star III
It's also annoying that you can't change the color.
screenshot-20220118-191604370.jpg
screenshot-20220118-191955469.jpg