This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G Network Bands

showstoper113
Star I
Hi developers please enable to select 4G network bands ex: 3,5,40 etc it is kinda necessary for us to have stable network connection when needed. It's a basic feature give us an ota update . Does anyone know to change network bands in Asus Rog 3?
2 REPLIES 2

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi showstoper113,
For any request/suggestions/improvements kindly post the same under Ideas for next. Depending upon how many users upvote the thread the same can be taken up.

Mostwanted
Rising Star II
showstoper113

Hi developers please enable to select 4G network bands ex: 3,5,40 etc it is kinda necessary for us to have stable network connection when needed. It's a basic feature give us an ota update . Does anyone know to change network bands in Asus Rog 3?

4G Network Bands
Hi I've already posted this Issue on the Rog forum but none of the moderators did anything about the post. After digging a lot I finally unlocked bootloader rooted my device and using this app to lock bands and it's working like a charm.
Asus never do any improvement from the ideas and suggestions section. So it's just a waste idea to provide a section.