Blosky
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 5
Firmware Version: ww_18.0840.2112.210
Rooted or not: No root
Frequency of Occurrence: Since today, 08/01/2022
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi, i was in the last version (2112.200) using my phone today normally on youtube, then the sound stopped working, i closed youtube and opened it up again but still no sound, i played a music on Deezer and no sound either, i restarted the phone without luck either, i saw that there was a new update (2112.210) so i did the upgrade but i still have no sound. When on a call, the other person can hear me but i cant hear anything, when on speaker, the other person can't hear me.

It was working normally, ¿what happened and how can i fix it?
33 REPLIES 33

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
I will send you a Pm with further steps to collect a log from you to pass to our devs for investigation.
Check your inbox!

Blosky
Star II
Irene2_ASUS

I will send you a Pm with further steps to collect a log from you to pass to our devs for investigation.

Check your inbox!

View post
I sent what you asked through inbox

MichelleC
Star I
@Irene@Irene2_ASUS @Irene Hi, I have same problem. ROG phone 5 suddenly no sound. When playing video or calling speaker no sound but when connected to Bluetooth earphone there is sound. Tried the speaker test and failed. What can I do next?

Blosky
Star II
So, still not a solution.

rStar
Rising Star II
Blosky

So, still not a solution.

View post
Your both speaker is dead, in my case only bottom is not working. All of a sudden
What kind of bug is this?